This article provides an overview of the features available in the Customer Portal for portal users.
Table of Contents:
- View Invoices
- View Credits
- View Payments
- Make a Payment
- Change Password
- Autopay Future Invoices
- Manage Payment Methods
- Set Default Payment Method
- Delete Payment Method
Confirm Customer Portal Invitation
An email is sent to the Customer when they are invited to the Customer Portal.
Note: Customer Portal invitations are valid for 72 hours only. Once expired, an invitation must be resent.
- Click the link in the email to register for the Customer Portal and set a password.
- Click Confirm in the confirmation email received.
- Log into your Customer Portal after confirming your portal invite. Bookmark the Customer Portal for future reference.
Note: All related calculations and dates listed are based on US Eastern Time Zone.
Portal Dashboard Header
The header displays the Account Balance, Last Paid, and Make Payment button when an Invoice is available to pay.
Invoices, Payments, Usages, and Credits
Click the Invoices tab to view invoice history including invoice ID, invoice date, due date, total, status, and any invoice attachments. Select the PDF icon to view the the complete invoice details.
Click View Last Invoice from the Customer Portal header to view the most recent invoice.
Click the Credits tab to view credit history including credit ID, credit date, amount, balance, currency, and reference.
Click the Payments tab to view payment history including payment ID, payment date, payment method, amount, and status.
A Usages tab is displayed when this feature is utilized. Click the Usages tab to view usage history including usage ID, description, date, quantity, unit of measure, and invoice status (Yes/No).
Usage Records can be filtered. Click Filter to isolate specific Usage records.
Edit Usages View
Add Columns to the Usage view to reveal additional data. Click the three dots on the far right side to adjust the view. Toggle viewable columns ON or OFF.
Export the most recent Usage records, up to 1000 records. Click Export Usage Records from the Usage tab to download usage data.
Click Send to generate the download.
An email is sent to the email of the logged in portal user with a link to download the Excel file.
Make a Payment
- Click Make a Payment on the Portal dashboard.
- Select the payment method.
- Click Add Payment Method or use a saved payment.
- Click the checkboxes next to the invoice(s) to pay.
- Review payment selections on the Review page.
- A Success page appears once a payment is submitted.
Manage Account Page
Basic user information retrieved from the Contact record in Ordway is displayed.
- Click the user icon and select My account.
The main account page displays.
Note: Content is read only with the exception of Manage Payment Methods and Change Password.
- Click Change Password to update your password.
- Enter a new password and click Save.
Autopay Future Invoices
When toggled ON, a payment method is required to automatically pay future invoices.
Manage Payment Methods
Manage saved payment methods by adding, deleting, and changing payment defaults under My account. Available payment methods that can be added are determined by your gateway settings.
This feature is now available for payments processed through CardConnect.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Enter the required information and click Save.
Set Default Payment Method
Click the Set As Default toggle ON next to the desired payment method.
Delete Payment Method
Click Delete next to the desired payment method.
- Access the Customer Portal.
- Click Forgot Password to reset a password.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click Confirm.