Table of Contents:
- Submit a Request
- My Activities
- Help Icon
Submit a Request
To request additional assistance, click the Submit a Request link in the upper right hand corner of the Help Center.
- Select the issue from the available drop-down menu.
- Add additional recipients by entering their email address(es) in the optional space.
- Select your Organization from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a Subject.
- Review the list of corresponding articles before proceeding. If these articles do not answer your question, continue populating the ticket.
- Provide a Detailed Description of the problem or question you have.
- Select the Request Severity from the available drop-down menu.
- Select the Product Area from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Steps to Reproduce Issue. This information is incredibly useful for our Support team to determine the root cause.
- Determine if you'd like to grant the Ordway Support Team access to your instance.
- Did this work before? Select Yes or No.
- Add any screenshots or files that further explain the issue at hand.
- Click Submit when finished.
Once the ticket is created, you are automatically navigated to the My activities tab.
My Activities is found in the top right corner of the Help Center and contains options to manage your tickets, view and comment on tickets for your organization, and follow content in the Help Center.
My Activities defaults to the My Requests tab where you can view your tickets along with their current status.
Use the Add to conversation section to add additional content useful to the issue.
Requests I’m CC’d on
When you are added to a request, those requests appear on the Requests I’m CC’d on tab. Use the Add to conversation section to add additional content useful to the issue.
Requests made by others in your organization can be viewed from the Organization Requests tab. Again, use the Add to conversation section to add additional content useful to the issue.
Click the Contributions tab to view articles you have commented on.
Click the Following tab to view articles you are following. Learn more about Following articles.
Click the Help icon in the bottom right of the screen at any time to search for specific content.
Corresponding articles automatically appear based on the search term entered. Click an article hyperlink to view the content.
When additional assistance is required, click Get in touch to open a support request. Click Leave a message.
Select the issue from the available list.
The resulting screen guides you through the Submit a Request process described above, via the chat bot. Populate the request details and click Send when finished.